About T&K Home Improvements
- Family Business of 31 years.
- Specialise in the installation and maintenance of Solar PV systems.
-We aim to carry out and complete the installation with the minimal amount of disruption to you.
- By only sourcing the market leading materials and ensuring that the installation is undertaken by our own personnel to our own high standards we are in a position whereby we can offer an industry first and currently the only 10 year guarantee on all materials (panels and inverter) and the our workmanship (parts and labour) from the date of installation, in addition our guarantee is covered by a comprehensive ten-year insurance backed guarantee to ensure complete peace of mind
- Our 10 year guarantee is independently backed by the DGCOS, of which we are a founding member. This insures all customers against eventualities such as deposit protection and the customer being covered in the event of the installer going into administration.
- T&K are members of the REAL Assurance Scheme established by The Renewable Energy Association. It aims to guarantee a high quality experience for consumers wishing to buy renewable energy systems for their homes. REAL membership is a sign that the supplier (T&K) has agreed to abide by the high standards as set in the consumer code. The REAL logo is a symbol of professional excellence.
- A risk assessment is completed for every installation and the team fixing the panels to your roof are certified in Working at Height Regulations and in the use of scaffolding.
Call T&K Home Improvements on - Tel: 0800 2851992 | Mob: 07759 859299
T&K Home Improvements, 2-6 Huxley Close, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 6AB
- ET Solar
Emplas window systems - wellingborough. northants. commercial premises case study - emplas window systems ltd, wellingborough. northamptonshire. november 2011 as one of the uk’s largest manufacturers of upvc windows and doors, emplas window systems of wellingborough called t&k solar to evaluate the viability of a solar pv system on the roof of its 45,000 square foot premises. ryan johnson, operations director of the emplas group commented: “we had been thinking about renewable sources of energy for some time; not only for our ongoing commitments to reduce our carbon footprint, but also due to the size of our energy bills! solar pv seemed to be a no-brainer due to the large amount of energy that we use within the factory, and the fact that energy prices are forecast to double over the next few years”. emplas agreed to a 210 panel, 50kw system to be installed on the south-east facing roof of their wellingborough factory with the process beginning in november 2011. t&k solar personally managed the whole installation from design, scaffolding erection and dismantling, installation, commissioning and registration. ryan continues: “what i really liked about t&k solar’s service was that not only did they handle all of the time-consuming paperwork, there was not any disruption to the operation of the factory. within a week, the installation was completed and the scaffolding was taken away. we have a monitoring device and display up and running in our reception so all of our stakeholders, both internally and externally, can view how much the system is producing and how much co2 and money we are saving” john leary, commercial director at t&k solar added: “we are delighted that emplas are pleased with the installation and we hope that they are even more pleased with the output of their pv system! the monitoring device installed as part of the system will ensure that we can track it’s output on a daily basis and it will highlight any potential issues that may occur. emplas have also informed us of their intention to have both air and ground source heat pumps installed at their hq in the new year by which time we hope to be certified to install both of these technologies”.
Mr & mrs kent - hitchin - november 2011 dear kevin, normally i would simply ring you up and tell you how good youp people were but i feel that this deserves an actual letter. every one of your staff from first contact through to final handover was really excellent in ever aspect of their job: • terry baker handled the sales and paperwork to a very high standard and made sure that everything was present and correct. • tim williams carried out the survey and did a superb job (in awkward circumstances) and made all the electrical information clear and concise. • alan and his team were excellent in the fitting of the panels and couldn’t have been more professional in getting the whole job done swiftly and with the minimum of fuss. they even asked, very politely, if they could have the radio on whilst they worked – unfortunately they really didn’t want to listen to radio 4 and insisted on either radio 1 (the boys) or radio 2 (alan). perhaps this is a sign of my advancing age! • jo managed the whole process from the comfort of her office but it did make it easy to have a single point of contact for the whole job. overall, an excellent team and you should be proud of each and every one of them. the system is up and running and generating. tim and terry walked me through the process of applying for the fit and that has gone off to npower today. the installation went without a hitch and absolutely to schedule. an excellent result and, thanks to you and all of your team, i am now a very happy customer yours sincerely, robin.
Mr & mrs yates, northampton - august 2011 to all at t&k, thank you for all of your help to get our installation completed in such a short space of time. the scaffolders were great and left everything so clean and tidy and the guys who installed the panels were fantastic. ‘grumpy’ alan was especially helpful. also a big thanks to terry who is there for everything you need and to john for his help with our queries. kind regards, mr & mrs yates