Katie has written for numerous publications and loves nothing more than writing about solar technologies and renewable energy.
Recent Posts by Katie
- 24 May 2013 - Ambulance service embraces solar energy to save lives and fuel
- 21 May 2013 - Get £600 to install solar thermal with the RHPP
- 17 May 2013 - Devon revealed as the solar capital of the UK
- 13 May 2013 - Get your Solar Schools application in before 29 May
- 10 May 2013 - STA hits out at plans to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panels
Laura has worked for many years as a print journalist reporting on a wide variety of subjects and now writes online covering a range of home improvement, heating and energy related topics.
Recent Posts by Laura
- 28 March 2011 - Sharp acquires IOT Plc
- 28 March 2011 - Britain’s first sun park “will also be its last” warns Ecotricity
- 21 March 2011 - AGA goes solar
- 21 March 2011 - York City is considering solar electicity
- 14 March 2011 - Solarcentury reveals new solar electric slate
Rob is an experienced journalist with a history of writing for a variety of different sectors including automotive, finance and retail. Rob is a full time writer with a background in news writing, online journalism, blogging and video reports.
Recent Posts by Rob
- 11 October 2010 - Solar ‘pioneers’ not to get increased payments
- 6 October 2010 - Feed-in Tariff subsidy cuts would have “profoundly damaging effect” on microgeneration investment
- 1 October 2010 - Martin Lewis promotes solar PV but warns-off free “debt-based” panel offers
- 1 October 2010 - Martin Lewis to back solar PV on BBC Radio2 today
- 27 September 2010 - Northamptonshire council eyes solar panels for Corby council houses